Body Side Moldings Installation — Repair manual for the Honda Civic in 2013 will require considerable expertise. on this occasion we would like to share information about how to install body side moldings on 2013 Honda Civic 2 Door . for more details please read the more detailed instructions below. and you can also get a pdf file of instructions on how to manually repair your vehicle.
- Fold the two tabs on the front template along.
- Align the 2 tabs on the front template in opposition to the rear edge of the left door.
- Align the front template with the character line on the left door, and fasten the front template to the left door utilizing strips of masking tape.
- Fold the two tabs on the rear template along.
- Align the 2 tabs on the rear template in opposition to the front fringe of the physique panel.
- Align the rear template with the character line on the physique panel, and fasten the rear template to the physique panel using strips of masking tape.
- Be sure the top edges of the entrance and rear templates are aligned.
- Using two alcohol wipes, clean the surface of the left door and body panel above the templates where the body aspect moldings will attach. Enable the alcohol to dry earlier than putting in the facet moldings.