Ford Mustang GT — Get pdf file about installation, replacement, removal, and repair manual for your vehicle. well, to do the installation you may need to have a complete equipment. at least you have berpenglaman in the automotive world. well, on our concept this time is about the installation instructions on the Dual Fuel Pump Kit 2005-2007 Ford Mustang GT. get pdf file.
- Release fuel system pressure.1A: The fuel pump relay can be found in the bussed electrical center. The fuel pump relay islocated in position 21 the inside cover of the bussed electrical center. Remove thefuel pump relay. 1B: Start the engine and allow it to idle until it stalls. If engine does not start, proceed to STEP 1D. 1C: After the engine stalls, crank the engine for approximately 5 seconds to make sure the fuelinjection supply manifold pressure has been released.1D: Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
- Disconnect battery ground terminal
- The fuel level in the tank should be ¾ of a tank or less before proceeding. If fuel exceeds more than¾ of a tank, then follow 4-6. If fuel level is ¾ of a tank or less, then proceed to 7.
- Remove the fuel tank filler cap.
- Insert a suitable drain hose into the fuel tank filler pipe until it reaches the fuel tank inlet tube.
- Attach the fuel storage tanker to the fuel drain hose and remove as much fuel as possible from thefuel tank filler pipe. The fuel tank has a 16-gallon capacity. The removal of 4 gallons would lowerthe fuel level ¼ of a tank.
- Remove the rear seat bottom and any insulation padding covering the fuel pump access cover.7A: From under the front of the rear cushion assembly, push in the seat cushion release tablocated on the left and right of the seat, lift and remove the rear cushion assembly